Northern Virginia Heater Installation & Replacement
Our Arlington HVAC Specialists Put Their Experience to Work for You
Putting up with heater issues shouldn’t be part of your daily routine in winter. If you’ve been having problems with your current unit or know it’s time to get a replacement, look no further than HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited. You can count on us for a full diagnostic consultation as well as 24-hour emergency installation.
Your Heating Unit Installation Options
The discovery of fire is one of mankind’s greatest achievements, one you can surely appreciate on a cold winter night. Extreme cold is normal for Northern Virginia winters. If you use natural gas or propane, then an open flame using gas as fuel provides your heat. Any time there are open flames present inside a house, extreme caution must be used. Leaks can be catastrophic and real care must be taken by your heating contractor to make sure all potential areas for leaks are thoroughly sealed and tested. The presence of carbon monoxide is another area of concern. As you can see, an expertly installed and maintained heater is important for your comfort as well as your safety.
At HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited, we provide many heating options from the trusted brand Carrier, which include:
- Gas furnace: These are more efficient than oil furnaces but are usually slightly more of an upfront investment. The fuel typically costs less, but you need to be in an area that has fuel readily available. While gas furnaces are quieter and cleaner, they provide less heat per BTU.
- Oil furnace: These typically cost less than gas furnaces, but their fuel is usually a little pricier. You get higher BTUs—which means more heat—than gas, but maintenance is more extensive. More residents in the Northern Virginia areas use gas furnaces, but if you have an older house, you might have inherited an old unit.
- Electric furnace: These use electricity to heat your home, which means no fuel costs or open flames. They are typically more expensive than fueled furnaces, but are more durable, last longer, and don’t emit carbon dioxide. They are also quicker to be installed.
How to Tell It’s Time to Replace Your Current Heater
Home heating costs can be volatile, rising and falling with the price of fuel. This makes energy-efficiency extremely important. We are aware of this and can help you by providing upgrades that will squeeze more heating out of each drop of fuel. Replacing older equipment with modern, energy-efficient models can make a remarkable difference in utility costs and provide you with years of savings.
Signs you need a furnace replacement include:
- Your current unit is more than 15 years old
- Your gas or electric bills continue to rise
- Your current unit needs an increasing number of repairs
- Your burner flame is yellow
- Your unit clanks or makes other strange noises
- Your air quality has reduced
- Your home has musty or gaseous smells
- Your home is unevenly heated
Why Quality Matters
Whether you are installing a heater for the first time, you are replacing an outdated unit, or you simply want to switch fuel types, it is important that you hire a professional. Our Northern Virginia heating specialists have extensive training and years of experience in the industry to ensure precision installation every time. We offer 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
For the best quality heating products and service from caring professionals, call HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited at (703) 455-6000.
What Our Customers are Saying
I had my inspection done by Steven Worthy yesterday and I definitely wanted to make sure you thank him for putting...M. Scozia
Steve just finished the service and did an OUTSTANDING job! Keep up the great work and thank you.K. Lippold
Thank you! Great service. Your employee is first rate. Josue is a nice young man.B. Henry
Great Job changing sump pump by Chase Scott. He also gave me advice and knowledge for keeping and maintaining prop...Azin Razavieh
Chase was super helpful in replacing my garbage disposal and fixing my toilet. He was super friendly and completed...Erik M.
Chase Scott provided great service. Very friendly. He found the problem quickly. He showed me what the issue was a...Jodie B.
& Plumbing Unlimited
Dedicated to friendly & reliable service
We’re dedicated to your comfort
No-nonsense pricing for all services
Factory-trained and certified technicians
100% satisfaction guarantee