Heating Repair in Northern Virginia
Honest, Reliable Arlington Heating Repair Professionals
Northern Virginia winters can be downright brutal, which means when they roll around, there’s nothing worse than a weak, unresponsive, or inoperable heater. If this happens, you need the assurance that you have top-class professionals at hand who can provide fast, effective repair services that guarantee the job gets done right. At HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited, we take your needs very seriously and strive to always bring you the best solutions and services to meet your unique needs.
Our certified HVAC professionals utilize industry-leading tools, superior knowledge, and years of experience to analyze your heating system. We take great care to locate and diagnose the root problem with your unit and provide you with the best solutions possible for the situation. This way we can always guarantee total satisfaction and complete accuracy in the face of any problem, big or small! We’re here to ensure that your heater is ready to handle those frigid winter months.
If you’re in need of repair service that is sure to exceed your expectations, contact our Arlington heating repair specialists at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited today to learn more about how we can help you.
Signs You Need Heating Repairs
Sometimes it’s pretty obvious when your heating system needs a little love and care, but other times the signs can be hard to read if you don’t know what you’re looking for.
Our experts came up with the most common signs to watch for that signify you may need repairs. They include:
- Your heater refuses to kick on: This may be obvious, but it bears mention simply because there are loads of possible issues here. An unresponsive unit could be due to thermostat issues, faulty wiring, busted components, and many other common problems.
- Your heater makes odd sounds: You’re probably familiar with the minor sounds your system makes during operation. But if you notice a clunk, bang, wheeze, or whistle that seems out of place, it’s a good idea to get ahold of a professional immediately. These are common signs that components have broken loose and may further damage your heater if left unhandled.
- Your energy costs are higher: A little variation is natural, but when your utility costs spike a good 10-20% for no obvious reason, you likely have an issue that needs addressing.
- Your thermostat is unresponsive: Often a wiring or electrical component issue, if your thermostat doesn’t seem to register adjustments you make, or the displayed temperature doesn’t seem to accurately reflect the temperature of your home, it’s time for repairs.
- Your unit frequently “kicks” on and off: If your heater is operating erratically, or over-frequently, there is a good chance something has gone wrong. In some cases, this issue could necessitate a replacement.
- Your air quality is becoming an issue: If your allergies are acting up a bit more than usual, or you note a heightened presence of dust in the household, the ductwork of your heater may be at fault.
Heating Repair Vs. Replacement
When your heating unit has broken down, you’re left with two options. You could either opt for heating repair or consider replacement should the any of the following apply.
1. Your heating unit is old – Exactly how long heating units last depends on the unit, use, environment and maintenance levels. Gas furnaces for example can survive for 20 years so if it’s much older than that you should think again before sinking more money into heating repair.
2. Repair after repair – Our Arlington heating repair technicians will always be happy to come in and service your unit. But if you’re getting to know them by name they’re over so often then you should consider opting for replacement. At some point another repair visit will be more expensive when you consider it’s a dying unit that needs to be replaced soon anyhow.
3. The cost of heating repair is almost half the cost of replacement – If you multiply the cost of a repair by the number of years old the unit is, it should be less than the total cost of replacement. If not, then the repair is too much for a unit that’s too old and replacement is the more financially prudent maneuver.
24-Hour Emergency Heating Repair in Arlington & Northern Virginia
At HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited, our team knows that heating system problems can strike at any time. Rarely does a heater wait for a convenient time (if there is such a thing) to cause trouble. No matter the time of day, our team is always available to meet your repair needs. Our 24-hour emergency service is top-class and can ensure you have access to superior care for any situation.
When you call our experts for emergency repairs, we’ll have a fully equipped and highly experienced Northern Virginia heating specialists out the door and on the way to your home or business as soon as possible. Upon arrival, our technicians will quickly diagnose and repair your heater using our knowledge and extensive experience.
When you have an emergency, we ask that you please call us rather than submitting an online request. This will enable us to respond to your issue quickly.
Top Quality Heating Repair in Northern Virginia with HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited
We’ve been proudly serving Arlington and the surrounding cities for over 10 years, and in that time we’ve learned how to provide the best service around. Our specialists offer the very best in skill, knowledge, and service, and our tools and products are top-notch. For heater repairs you can count on, look no further than our specialists.
What Our Customers are Saying
I had my inspection done by Steven Worthy yesterday and I definitely wanted to make sure you thank him for putting...M. Scozia
Steve just finished the service and did an OUTSTANDING job! Keep up the great work and thank you.K. Lippold
Thank you! Great service. Your employee is first rate. Josue is a nice young man.B. Henry
Great Job changing sump pump by Chase Scott. He also gave me advice and knowledge for keeping and maintaining prop...Azin Razavieh
Chase was super helpful in replacing my garbage disposal and fixing my toilet. He was super friendly and completed...Erik M.
Chase Scott provided great service. Very friendly. He found the problem quickly. He showed me what the issue was a...Jodie B.
& Plumbing Unlimited
Dedicated to friendly & reliable service
We’re dedicated to your comfort
No-nonsense pricing for all services
Factory-trained and certified technicians
100% satisfaction guarantee